1. The domain name www.ayurvedacommunity.org, an internet based portal, is owned and operated by the Ayurveda Panel of Confederation of Indian Industries- 10th Floor, Abad Nucleus Mall, Maradu, Kerala, INDIA (hereinafter, referred to as “ayurvedacommunity.org” or “We” or “Our” or “Us” or “the platform”). The domain name and the mobile applications are collectively referred to as “Website”.
2. The Website is a platform that primarily serves as an information or knowledge portal. The website provides articles, reports, news and updates related to Ayurveda also provides location based services wherein the registered Ayurveda practitioners or stores can enter their details and the users can locate and communicate with the practitioner or store. The users can also post comments or ask questions either as part of a post or as an independent question. The managers of the website who are experts in the area will directly respond via the website or help the user navigate to an answer.
3. The website is categorized as information services which may require the User to register and create a profile to access or use all of its features and content for a period of time that is stipulated by ayurvedacommunity.org. ayurvedacommunity.org reserves the right to change, amend or modify the registration or its duration or any policy(ies) or guideline(s) regarding the access to the Website or the terms of registration, at any time and in its sole discretion.
The type of personal information (including sensitive personal data or information) that ayurvedacommunity.org collects from the Users;ii.
The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such personal information by ayurvedacommunity.org;iii.
How and to whom ayurvedacommunity.org will disclose such information;iv.
How ayurvedacommunity.org will protect the personal information including sensitive personal data or information that is collected from the Users; andV.
How Users may access and/ or modify their personal information.
1. Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with ayurvedacommunity.org, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
2. Sensitive Personal Data or Information means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by ayurvedacommunity.org for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as sensitive personal data/information.III. Types of personal information collected by ayurvedacommunity.org:
1. A User may have limited access to the Website and utilize some of the Services provided by ayurvedacommunity.org without creating an account on the Website. Unregistered Users can access some of the information and details available on the Website provided at its discretion by ayurvedacommunity.org. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website and for the purposes of accessing, interacting and exchanging information through the Website, the Users are required to obtain registration, in accordance with the procedure established by ayurvedacommunity.org in this regard, a User may be required to first create an account on our Website. As part of the registration process, ayurvedacommunity.org may collect the following personal information from the Users (hereinafter collectively referred to as “User Information”):
i. Email address;
i. Address (including country and ZIP/ postal code);
i.Password chosen by the User;
iIncome Tax Identification number (PAN number)
i Aadhar number or UID number or Passport number or any other valid
i identification number or details as provided by the Central / State Government;
i Academic qualifications and validating proof of the same
i Professional status, experience and validating proof of the same
i Valid financial and bank account information; and
i Other details as the User may volunteer.
3. ayurvedacommunity.org may keep records of telephone calls, chats or emails received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services.IV. Internet use
1. ayurvedacommunity.org may also receive and/or hold information about the User’s browsing history including the URL of the site that the User visited prior to visiting the website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User's computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User's computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using as well as the name of User's ISP. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by ayurvedacommunity.org and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration.
2. The Website may enable User to communicate with other Users or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other Users may collect such data. ayurvedacommunity.org hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
3. ayurvedacommunity.org does not knowingly collect personal data from people who are “incompetent to contract” including minors and people of unsound mind.
4. ayurvedacommunity.org may collect device information including but not limited to location status for the facilitation of location based services.
6. Purposes for which your information may be used by ayurvedacommunity.org:
The personal information and other information which ayurvedacommunity.org collects from you may be utilized for various operational and/or regulatory purposes including for the following purposes:
i. Registration of the User on the Website;
ii. Processing the User’s orders / requests and provision of Services;
iii. Technical administration and customization of Website;
i. Delivery of personalized information and target notifications to the User;
iv. Improvement of Services and features on the Website;
v. Research and development and for User administration (including conducting User surveys)
vi. Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by ayurvedacommunity.org may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and ayurvedacommunity.org may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
vii. Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and operational purposes. In case of any contests conducted by ayurvedacommunity.org in which the User participates, the User Information may be used for prize fulfilment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering.
V. Disclosure and transfer of your personal information:
i. To 3rd party service providers appointed by ayurvedacommunity.org for the purpose of carrying out services on ayurvedacommunity.org’s behalf under contract. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
ii. To our affiliates in India or in other countries who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us.
iv. In case of contests conducted by ayurvedacommunity.org in which the User participates, the concerned User’s information may be disclosed to third parties, also be disclosed to third parties to the extent necessary for prize fulfilment and other aspects of such contest or similar offering.
2. ayurvedacommunity.org makes all User Information accessible to its employees, associates and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All ayurvedacommunity.org employees, associates and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
3. Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party service providers, technology vendors and research firms to serve targeted material to the Users. ayurvedacommunity.org may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective associations, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of ayurvedacommunity.org's operations.
4. ayurvedacommunity.org may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of ayurvedacommunity.org. Any third party to which ayurvedacommunity.org transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal data and/ or other information that a User provides to us.
5. ayurvedacommunity.org does not disclose any non-public information (such as credit card number and their expiration dates) about our users to anyone, except as required by law. We disclose information only when it is necessary for the conduct of State or Federal government business, or under circumstances where disclosure is required by law. If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
6. Information may also be disclosed for audit purposes, to regulatory agencies or for other general administrative services. We do not disclose information about you to other entities who may want to advertise or sell their products to you.VI. Retention of the information:
2. The Website is also designed for assisting the Users to access information relating to identify Ayurveda preofessionals and services near to the user’s location which fetches and stores device location. ayurvedacommunity.org may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users.
3. ayurvedacommunity.org will also ensure that User Information is not kept for a period longer than as required for the purposes for which it is collected or as required under any applicable law.VII. Links to third-party platforms:
1. The links to third-party websites or any third party electronic communication services (referred to as “External URLs”) may be provided on the Website as part of its content, user coments or feedback. These third-party platforms are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with ayurvedacommunity.org unless expressly specified on the Website.
1. ayurvedacommunity.org adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect the personal information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
2. ayurvedacommunity.org makes all User Information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
3. ayurvedacommunity.org takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of Personal Information.
IX. Users’ rights in relation to their personal information collected by ayurvedacommunity.org:
5. In case the User does not provide his/ her information or consent for usage of personal information or subsequently withdraws his/ her consent for usage of the personal information so collected, ayurvedacommunity.org reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
X. Additional notes to the User:
2. ayurvedacommunity.org shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to ayurvedacommunity.org. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or ayurvedacommunity.org has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ayurvedacommunity.org has the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
3. ayurvedacommunity.org shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users' personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of ayurvedacommunity.org including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
4. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User's account access information and password. The User shall be responsible for all uses of the User's account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify ayurvedacommunity.org of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User's account or password.
1. If any User has any grievance, comment, question or suggestion regarding any of our Services, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org 2. If a User has any questions concerning ayurvedacommunity.org, the Website, this Agreement, or anything related to any of the foregoing, ayurvedacommunity.org can be reached at the following email address - email@example.com